Packaged systems offer a more minimalist approach to heating and cooling. The system contains the same components as your typical split-system—the evaporator, condenser, compressor, among others—all working together in one space-saving unit. Packaged units are typically installed outdoors at ground level or on the roof, making them versatile for both horizontal and down-flow designs.
We offer the below packages for Heating and Cooling:
- Packaged Gas Electric
- Packaged Heat Pumps
- Packaged Air Conditioners
- Packaged Dual Fuel
Packaged systems have been carefully engineered to give you all of your heating and cooling equipment in a single cabinet. Depending on your weather situation and energy needs, you can choose from four types of packaged systems, each working differently:
- Heat pump packaged systems that both heat and cool your home
- Air conditioner packaged systems that offer cooling solutions for warmer climates
- Hybrid fuel packaged systems that work as a heat pump, but can also provide gas heating for greater flexibility
- Gas/electric packaged systems that can switch from electric air conditioning to gas heating to give you more fuel options
Schumer Brothers can help you choose the cooling system that is right for you.